Last Updated: March 30, 2021
1. Information We Collect
We directly collect the following information about you:
· Registration information, such as your name and email address
· Data you enter into your online profile, such as your name, email address, other contact information, birthdate, gender, and social media information.
· Information you provide to us when you respond to a survey, such as your name and email address and the responses to the survey questions
· Contacts lists you upload to your profile
· Technical data, including your MAC address, IP address, mobile device ID information, clicks, and platform and browser type, and similar information
· Information from your correspondence with our support teams
· Usage data, including landing and referring pages, number of clicks, time spent on particular pages, downloads/streams, time and date of activity on our sites and games, and similar information
We may also collect additional information about you from social networking sites and other third party sites where you may access our Services, including your name, profile picture, user ID number, login email, gender, and birthday.
We process payments through a third-party service, and Guideness does not store your credit card details or other billing information.
2. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information about you via:
· Your interaction with us via our web site
· Social networking sites and other third party sites
· Recording communications made on our Services, including message board posts, comments, private messages or invitations, chats, and uploaded photos
· Cookies, web beacons, log files, or other similar means
· Third party providers of information
3. How We Use Your Information
In general, we collect and use your information to provide you with our services. We also strive to provide a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience on our Services. We use your information to:
· Create your account
· Improve and enhance our Services and products
· Enable communications between users
· Target and deliver ads
· Inform you of new products and promos
· Solicit input and feedback on our products and Services
· For other legitimate business purposes
4. Who We Share Your Information With
We share your information with third parties including:
· Affiliated entities, such as Digital Media Management Inc.
· Third parties providing services to Guideness (for example, web hosting, payment processing, or customer service providers). We maintain contracts with these third party service providers restricting their access, use, and disclosure of personal information in compliance with our legal obligations.
· Content creators and other users ofGuideness's Services. If you choose to interact with friends or public posting areas, we will share the information you have chosen to share in this context.
· Advertisers for marketing and advertising purposes.
· Unaffiliated providers of deals and other special offers.
· The government and law enforcement, if we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate for safety reasons, to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Guideness or a third party, or to comply with applicable law.
· Third parties as part of any direct or indirect corporate reorganization process, including but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
5. Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
· Essential. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Services and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of our Services. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
Our Services are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, and none of our Services are designed to attract children. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we will delete such personal information as soon as possible.
7. Our Security Measures
We are committed to protecting your information, and we employ reasonable security measures to do so. However, nothing on the Internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk.
8. Third Party Links
Our Services may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. If you have any questions about how these other sites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
9. Notice Regarding Public Posting Areas
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any chat room, forum, discussion board, comment section, or other public posting area is available to anyone with Internet access. If you do not want people to know your email address, for example, do not include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, DISCUSSION BOARDS, COMMENT SECTIONS, AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
10. Accessing and Managing Your Information and Privacy Settings
If you wish to access, update, correct or delate the information you have provided to us through the Services, please contact us using the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
If you access our Services through a social networking site or other third party site, you can update and manage the information those sites provide to Guideness in your account settings for those sites.
If you wish to review the information Guideness receives about you from third party sites, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. International Data Transfers
12. “Do Not Track” Signals
At this time the Services do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
13. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to the Services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
14. Nevada Privacy Rights
We do not sell consumers’ covered information for monetary consideration (as defined in Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes). However, if you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to submit a request directing us not to sell your personal information. To submit such a request, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
16. Contact Us